Change Your Information

Changing Your Address or Major

Change of Address

It is extremely important for all students to maintain valid current mailing information with the Admissions/Registrar's Office.

You may do so in person by completing a Change of Address form available in the Admissions/Registrar's Office. Or you may print off the Records Maintenance Form and bring it in at any NCTC Campus.

  Download the Records Maintenance Form

Communicate your change of address by email. Be sure to include both your old and new addresses, your full name, your Student ID number, and a copy of your picture ID.

Change of Major

Selection of your major may impact your ability to receive financial aid.  It is critical for each student select a major while applying or registering with NCTC.

You may request to change your major through the MyNCTC student portal.

You may also submit a change of major in person by completing the Change of Major form and returning it to any NCTC Campus Admissions Office.