Military Withdrawal

If a student withdraws from NCTC because he/she is called into active military service, the college will, at the student's option:

  1. Refund the tuition and fees paid by the student for the semester in which the student withdraws;
  2. Grant the student (who is eligible under applicable college guidelines) an incomplete grade in all courses by designating "withdrawn-military" on the student's transcript; or
  3. As determined by the instructor, assign an appropriate final grade or credit to a student who has satisfactorily completed a substantial amount of course work and who has demonstrated sufficient mastery of the course material.