Change of Address

Any student whose home or local address is changed during a semester should correct his/her records in the Office of Admission and Registrar within seven days after the change. Official college notices sent to the student's address as listed in the Office of Admission and Registrar.

International students should contact the International Student Advisor on the Gainesville campus to report a change of address. Failure to do so will result in the student falling out-of-status with U.S.C.I.S.