Reverse Transfer

A student can finish an associate's degree at NCTC after transferring to a university. Credits earned at a four-year college or university are evaluated to determine if the credits taken will fulfill requirements for an associate's degree.

If a student is interested in being considered for reverse transfer, then contact should be made with the appropriate office at the university or college. Check the NCTC website for more information.