OSD Student Resources
You are eligible for disability support services if you have:
- a physical, mental, or psychological impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities,
- documentation of such an impairment,
- registered for services with the OSD
What services are available?
North Central Texas College, through its OSD, makes available a full array of services to students who qualify. Accommodations may include:
- Notetakers, scribes, or readers
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Books on Tape
- Physical Accessibility
- Special Testing Accommodations
- Adaptive Computer Technology
- Other reasonable accommodations
When to Request Services
Accommodations require advance preparation. Please make your request before the semester begins.
* Documentation is required before any accommodations can be provided. Depending on your diagnosis, this documentation should come from a medical doctor, psychologist or other licensed or properly credentialed professional.
Contact the OSD at the beginning of each semester, well in advance of registration. Fall registration begins June 15th and Spring registration begins November 15th.