Childcare Reimbursement Program
The Childcare Reimbursement Program provides support services for NCTC students pursuing a career in a technical field of study to help them complete their career plans.
Coordination efforts among community agencies, local service providers, and NCTC's Department of Student Success allow participants to obtain marketable skills for employment while facilitating long-term career development plans.
Childcare Monetary Assistance
Non-traditional Career Awareness
Are you a:
- Nontraditional Learner
- Limited English proficient learner
- Learner with economic disadvantage
- Learner with a disability
- Learner who is a single parent and/or displaced homemaker
Students who wish to become eligible for Childcare Assistance need to:
- Declare or be enrolled in a technical field of study
- Establish financial need
- Ex: Pell Grant recipient, SNAP recipient, W2, etc
- Complete a CRP Application and provide all necessary documentation