Students involved in student organizations are more likely to increase their leadership skills, meet other students with similar interest, create a life-long connection with NCTC, and are more likely to graduate compared to students not involved.
Starting a Student Organization:
There are a number of student organizations that range from service to professional, political to social, and honorary to spiritual. Whatever your interest may be; if a student organization does not currently exist, you can start you own official student organizations by completing the following steps:
1. Find a college employee to be the advisor and seven students interested in the club;
2. Hold a meeting and vote on constitution and elect officers;
3. Submit Constitution and Student Organization Registration Form to the Office of Student Life.
Room Reservation for Student Organizations:
For questions in regard to current student organizations or starting a organization contact Director of Student Life, Kim Brown at email@example.com. For reservation of meetings rooms contact:
- Corinth Board Room - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flower Mound Rooms - email@example.com
- Gainesville Lion's Den - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gainesville Little Theater or Student Center - email@example.com
- Bowie Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graham Campus - email@example.com