The purpose of
strategic planning is contained in the definition of planning. Planning is
anticipating trends and determining the best strategies to achieve
organizational goals and objectives. For NCTC, the strategic planning process
provides the framework to advance the college’s mission, vision and goals; this
is accomplished by each of the departments specifically taking action to better
meet the needs of students and the internal and external communities and
thereby advance their individual department’s missions, visions and goals.
the development of Strategic and Operational plan.
the Departments and the process by attending meetings.
(without criticizing), the process and the results.
available to serve on various subcommittees to facilitate the development of
- Facilitate committee and department SWOT analyses and
- Assist in the development of
well-formatted and effective annual Action Plan (IE/SP Assessment) to achieve
the goals and vision of the college.
- Dr. Lisa Morales – History/Economics Faculty
- Roy Culberson – Dean of Corinth Campus
- Roxanne Del Rio – Associate Dean of Student
- Djuna Forrester – Dean of Lifelong Learning
- Debbie Huffman – Director of eLearning
- Emily Klement – Dean of
the Bowie Campus
- Tracey Fleniken –
Director of Title III
- Dr. Janie Neighbors – Vice President of Financial
- Elizabeth Howell – Department Chair College
- Karla Lynch – Economics Faculty
- Dr. Lee Ann Nutt – Vice President of Instruction
- Steve Keith – Department Chair Agriculture
- Rick Merrill – Accounting Faculty
- Judith Rodgers – Program Coordinator Surgical
- Aziel Wilson – Math Faculty
- Dr. Teresa Starrett –
Program Coordinator, AAT/TECA
- Debbie Sharp – Vice President of Advancement
- Lori Dunn – Department Assistant Lifelong Learning
- Karen Fletcher – Application Systems Analyst
- Dr. Eddie Hadlock – President
- Dr. Steve Broyles – Dean of Administrative