Gainesville Economic Development
The Gainesville Economic Development Corporation has generously offered twenty $1,000 scholarships to eligible students who want to enroll in the HVAC Technician I and Welding programs.
Who is eligible?
• Must be a Cooke County resident
• Must be between the ages of 18 and 25 years of age
What programs does the scholarship cover?
• Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Technician I (HVAC)
• Combination Welding for High School Students in Cooke County
Does the scholarship cover all tuition?
No; the scholarship covers $1,000 in tuition. The remaining portions of the tuition must be paid before enrollment is secured.
• HVAC: $2,000 tuition remainder
• Combination Welding for High School Students: $150
How do I apply?
• Click here to download the GEDC Scholarship for HVAC application
• Click here to download the GEDC High School Scholarship for Welding.
Need more information? Contact Elizabeth, Lifelong Learning Career Advisor
940-498-6270 or email@example.com