Payment for all classes is required upon time of enrollment. We accept cash or check only. For credit card payments, please contact the Business Office after enrollment.
How to Enroll
We do not participate in Federal Student Aid, but we do offer programs that may be able to help you.
• HB-1 Grant for Advanced Technology Programs
• Gainesville Economic Development Corporation Scholarships
• Drop Out Recovery Grant
• Payment Plans
Other assistance may be available from Texas Workforce Solutions Agencies:
• Department of Rehabilitation Services (Gainesville) 877-340-3368
• Department of Rehabilitation Services (Denton) 940-384-7901
• Department of Rehabilitation Services (Lewisville) 214-222-2080
• Workforce Solutions Texoma (Cooke County) 940-665-1121
• North Central Texas Workforce Solutions (Denton County) 940-323-4370
• North Texas Workforce Solutions (Young County) 940-549-6363
• North Texas Workforce Solutions (Montague County) 940-872-2424
If you are between the ages of 18 to 21, Workforce Solutions Youth Program can assist you in paying for your training, often at 100%. Call your nearest Workforce Solutions Offices (see the above numbers) to talk to a counselor.
We are a Texas Workforce Solutions certified educational agency and as such, accept the following:
• Texas Tomorrow Fund
• Private loans