• Lifelong Learning is the non-credit instructional division of North Central Texas College.
• All students enrolled in workforce classes (healthcare, technical, trades, concurrents) must abide by our attendance policies. Any student who misses more than 15% of instruction time will fail their course and will not be able to sit for exams (if applicable to the program).
• All students whose programs include an external component (CPR, externship, testing, etc) must complete the component within 90 days of official class end-date. Failure to do so will result in a failing grade and non-completion of the course.
• Students enrolled in programs that include an externship are responsible for finding their own externship sites. Lists are provided, and resume assistance is available.
• Payment is due upon registration. Payment plans. grants, and state agency aid may be available to qualified students in qualified programs.
• Students receive grades for course work; however, all courses are transcripted as pass/no pass.
• Students must submit requests for certificates to their program coordinators (see below). Certificates of Completion will not be processed until all requirements for the class have been completed.
• Programs within the Lifelong Learning division do not qualify for federal student aid through the FAFSA programs. Veteran benefits also do not apply to programs within this division.
• To see our full Assessment Policy, please click here.
1. If you are unable to take a class, or you do not want to take a class, you must submit a drop request even if no payment has been made.
2. Dropping a class must be requested before the class begins.
3. No refunds will be given for dropping a course after class begins.
4. 100% of a course fee will be refunded if the request is submitted in writing 7 business days prior to the course start date.
5. To drop a course you have the option to:
• Visit any LLL office in person and request a drop in writing.
• Send a written request by email, mail or fax to any LLL office.
Payment is due at the time of registration.
You will not automatically be dropped for non-attendance.
Failure to pay the amount due will result in a hold placed on your account and the inability to receive a grade or complete any credentialing.
Ready to enroll? Want to know about a class? Need guidance?
Call us at 940-668-4272 or 940-498-6270.