Student Admissions Sessions
Assessment Policy Overview
• Students will be given one hour total for their reading and math assessments. All assessments will be proctored.
• Different courses may require different assessment scores for entrance. (See Attached List)
• On the first assessment attempt, students scoring below the designated cutoff for their desired program will be required to self remediate at home before retaking the assessment. Student cannot attempt the test twice in once assessment session.
• Should a student fail an assessment a second time, the student will not be allowed to retest until the course schedule is posted for the following semester.
• Students should bring all required paperwork and identification to the Admission Session.
• If you are in need of accommodations, please report to the Office for Students with Disabilities before your desired admissions session. Click here to view their information.
• Cell phones are not allowed in the testing room.
• If you do not arrive on time for your admission session (see times below), you will not be allowed in the testing room. Please arrive a few minutes early to sign in.
CAREER PROGRAMS ADMISSION SESSIONS
No appointment necessary. Please bring all required documentation.
Enrollments begin: January for Spring, May for Summer, August for Fall
(Pinnell Square, Suite 307)
Tuesdays: 10 am - 11 am & 11 am - 12 pm
Thursdays: 4 pm - 5 pm & 5 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 10 am - 11 am & 11 am - 12 pm
Mondays: 10 am - 11 am & 11 am - 12 pm
Wednesdays: 2 pm - 3 pm & 3 pm - 4 pm
Thursdays: 10 am - 11 am & 11 am - 12 pm
Effective August 1, 2014, the NCTC Lifelong Learning Assessments were changed due to a new grading policy. No assessment scores taken before August 1, 2014 will be applied for admission into Fall 2014 courses.
Ready to enroll? Want to know about a class? Need guidance?
Call us at 940-668-4272 or 940-498-6270.