About Lifelong Learning
Lifelong Learning is the non-credit division of North Central Texas College. We offer career training programs, career advising, classes in continuing education, community education, workforce development grants, and financial assistance to students who attend our programs in Cooke, Denton, Montague Counties, and the City of Graham.
The mission of Lifelong Learning is to be responsive to the needs of the citizens and workforce providers of our service areas: Cooke, Denton, and Montague Counties, and the City of Graham.
To that end, we offer:
• Entry-level, short-term career training programs that comply with the Targeted Occupations Lists developed by local Workforce Solutions Boards of Texoma, North Central Texas, and North Texas;
• Career Advising and job readiness assistance to our students;
• Continuing education that assists students in obtaining up-to-date skills;
• Personal enrichment classes that benefit the goal of lifelong learning in the communities we serve;
• Workforce development that assists employers in training their workforce in up-to-date skills.
Lifelong Learning Staff
Lifelong Learning Locations
Frequently Asked Questions