Financial Aid


Veterans Services


Applying for Veteran Educational Benefits

Post-9/11 GI Bill and other Veteran Educational programs


The Department of Veterans Affairs administers a variety of education benefit programs. Many Veterans and active duty personnel can qualify for more than one education benefits program, including:

  •   The Post-9/11 GI Bill

  •   Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB-AD)

  •   Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)

  •   Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)

  •   Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)

  •   Survivors’ and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA)

  •   National Call to Service Program

  •   Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP)


Use the "Benefit Comparison Tools" to assist you with determining which program best fits your particular needs. Also, view current rates for all Education benefit programs at the GIBill website.







In order to receive educational benefits under the New Post 9/11 or other Montgomery GI Bill Programs students must complete an application. Once this application is processed the Veterans Administration Office notifies each applicant by mail whether they qualify for benefits or not. A “Certificate of Eligibility” is sent to those students who do qualify. This certificate tells the veteran how much and how many months of entitlement they will receive. Students must bring a copy of their Certificate of Eligibility to the school in order to begin receiving monthly benefit amounts.


Apply for VA benefits ONLINE

Complete a  Veterans Online Application. We recommend you keep a copy of your application for your records; doing so may save you time and money!



Financial Aid Home
Apply for Financial Aid
Types of Financial Aid
Refund Dates
Satisfactory Academic Progress
Return to Title IV
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Information